Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023 – Download 6th Class Results of Navodaya Mizoram
Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023 The Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class Entrance Test 2023 notification will be released by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Students who are interested in participating Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test 2023 for 6th Class can register through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Official Website and attend for the examination. Candidates who had applied for the JNVST 6th Class Examination and are searching for the JNVST 6th Class Results 2023 can read the article carefully and download the admit card, exam pattern, selection procedure, previous papers at free of cost and prepare well for the forthcoming examinations.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya:
In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986), the Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 28 States and 07 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by the Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions to JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Selection Test (JNVST) to Class VI.
The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and thereafter English for Mathematics and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for board examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
While education in the schools is free including board& lodging, uniforms,s and textbooks, a sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected only from the students of Classes IX to XII towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi.
However, students belonging to SC/ST categories, all Girl students, and the students whose family income is below the poverty line (BPL) are exempted. In respect of wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & girl students, and wards of BPL families) Vikas Nidhi will be charged @Rs.1500/- per month or actual children’s education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
Objective of the Navodaya Scheme:
(i) To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
(ii) To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages.
(iii) To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
(iv) To serve in each district as focal point for improvement in quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
State-wise Distribution of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 636 are functioning. The State-wise distribution of JNVs sanctioned is as under:
|Name of the State||Sanctioned JNV’s Number|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||3|
|Daman & diu||2|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||23|
Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023 – Overview
The JNVST 6th Class Results 2023 will be announced after completion of JNVST 6th Class Selection Test. This selection is conducted by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS). After evalution of the answer sheets by the professionals, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will release the JNVST 6th Class Results 2023. Results will be made available to the candidates in the official portal of admission site. The results will also be displayed in physical manner in the below mentioned offices. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will not communicate any kind of marks information to both selected and unselected candidates.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will also give intimation to the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post
Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023 will be made available to the candidates in the official website and also from our website jnvstresult.com absolutely at free of cost.
How to Download Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023?
- Open the Official Website https://navodaya.gov.in
- Click on JNVST Selection Test for VI Class
- Login to your account with registration id and password
- Click on Download JNVST 6th Class Results 2023
- Check your result with the help of issued roll number
- Take a printout copy of result which will be helpful at the time of admission process.
List of Districts in Mizoram
About Navodaya Mizoram 6th Class Selection & Admission process:
- Selection in the JNVST test doesn’t provide any right to the candidate for getting admission in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- All the candidates who get admission in the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya must need to produce all the relevant certificates of testimonials at the time of admission process.
- Until the admission process, the selection is considered only as provisional. Navodaya Mizoram will confirm the admission only after verification of documents.
- Marks obtained by the candidates will not be communicated to the candidates.
- If the student is not satisfied with his/ her marks, there is no chance in this JNVST Selection test for re-evaluation of their answer scripts. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will take sufficient care in totalling the marks.
- Candidates belongs to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe must produce a caste certificate at the time of admission process.
- Candidates who are applying for admission under Rural Category must produce a certificate who already studied III, IV and V Classes living in rural areas.
- Candidates who belongs to PWD Category must produce a medical certificate at the time of admission process.
- Candidates who belongs to transgender category certificate must show the certificate issued by the concerned State Authority.
Navodaya Mizoram Reservation of Seats:
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district.
- Minimum One third of the total seats are filled by girls.
- There is a provision for physically handicapped children and the reservation is as follows:
- Blindness refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions namely:-
- (i) Total absence of sight; or
(ii) Visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses; or
(iii) Limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse.
- Hearing Impairment means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies
- Locomotor disability means disability of the bones joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy
- Person with disability means a person suffering from not less than forty percent of any disability as certified by a medical authority
Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023 will be made available to the students in the following locations.
- Mandal Education Officer (MEO)
- District Education Officer (DEO)
- Nearest Navodaya School (Principal)
Certificates need to be submitted at the time of Navodaya Mizoram Results & Admission:
- Admission letter received by the candidates through speed post
- Study certificate from 1st class to 5th class
- Eligibility certificate issued by the Headmaster of the school
- Caste or Community Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Transgender certificate if any
- Income certificate of the family
- Aadhar Xerox copy
- Date of birth Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya’s will be under the control & affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Affiliation status of each and every school will be renewed every year. Some of the facilities provided by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya’s are Swimming Pool, Indoor Games, Dance room, Gym Centre, Music room along with hostel facility for the students who are far from their residing location.
Students will also be encouraged with co-curricular activities like Quiz, Extempore Speech, Elocution, Debate, Mono act, Fancy dress competitions etc.
Games and sports will also be organized by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at School Level, District Level and also at State level.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Fee structure:
For VI to VIII Classes, no monthly maintenance fee need to be paid by the student.
For IX to XII Classes, General & OBC boys need to pay fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 1500/- for General & OBC Boys of Ward Employees.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission process:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya will conduct admissions for 6th, 9th and 11th classes. Medium of examination will be conducted in any of the below mentioned 21 languages.
- Mani Sivasagar
- Sindhi (Devnagari)
Websites to Check Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023:
Students who had attended the JNVST 6th Class Examination and are waiting for results for Mizoram Region, candidates will have provision to check District wise selection lists for Mizoram State. There are 8 Navodaya Schools are available in Mizoram State for the available districts. Every year lakhs of students will undergo admission test for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) for both urban and rural area primary schools.
JNVST 6th Class Selection Test 2023 was conducted in English, Hindi, Urdu Medium. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) was organized by Board of School Education, Mizoram
|Name of the School Name|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Mamit|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Serchhip|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Champai|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kolasib|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Lawngtlai|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Lunglei|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Saiha|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Aizawl|
Navodaya Mizoram Waiting List 2023
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) will announce the waitlist for the candidates along with the merit list of the candidates. Soon after declaration of JNVST Admission Results, Navodaya Mizoram will release the wait list for admission into various classes like 6th, 9th classes if any seats remain vacant in that class/ section. Navodaya Mizoram Waiting list 2023 will be sent to all the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas located in Mizoram State for filling up of the remaining seats.
Students need to check the dashboard regularly for more updates regarding the waitlist. If the student’s name was found in the wait list, he/ she must visit the concerned Navodaya Vidyalaya to know complete details regarding the admission process.
FAQ’s regarding Navodaya Mizoram Results 2023
Who Will conduct Navodaya 6th Class Examination?
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
What are the subjects included in 6th Class?
The list of subjects for 6th Class JNVST examination are Mental Ability, Arithmetic and Language.
Is there any negative marking scheme involved for Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th Class examination?
No there is any negative marking for the examination. Candidates can attempt all the questions.